This is the perfect family friendly childrens activity franchise opportunity with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
The award winning Creation Station franchise is the definitive children's activity franchise, providing arts and crafts activities for children from three months to eleven years, without all the hassles and risks of starting a business on your own.
Established in 2002 by Business Woman of the Year and Female Franchisor of the Year Sarah Cressall to fit around her 3 young boys. Now, The Creation Station franchise is the UK's leading and most successful franchised children's arts and craft activity provider with a team of 65 successful franchisees.
Exploration – Award winning weekly Arts & Crafts sessions for 6 months - 11 year olds with their parent/carer
Celebration - The Creation Station offer fabulous ‘Arty Parties' – creative art & craft birthday party fun for 2 – 11 year olds with invites and party bags
Inspiration – The Creation Station franchise provide family event entertainment for fetes, community organisations and corporate clients.
The Creation Station childrens franchise is tremendous value because there is such a wide range of opportunities for each franchisee to develop and grow, with all the support and experience from an established Head office team.
The Creation Station Franchise Pack
Your comprehensive Childrens Activity franchise package provides everything you need to run your own successful Creation Station childrens franchise within your own exclusive territory with comprehensive training and on-going support.
Be The Next Creation Station Franchise Success
The Creation Station franchisees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. You don't need to be artistic as Creation Station franchise supply the educationally based, tried and tested session plans, with plenty of scope to use your own creativity if you want to. Plus all materials are delivered straight to your door, at wholesale prices.
The Creation Station recently gained the ‘Best Franchisee Marketing Support Award 2012, which proves their commitment to providing exceptional hand holding and on going support. With full training, a comprehensive start up kit and on-going support, this really could be the childrens activity franchise opportunity that you have been looking for.Please request your inspiring ‘Shiny Future’ pack here: http://www.thecreationstation.co.uk/receive-your-franchise-pack
If you act now this could be your opportunity to achieve great things for you and your family.
Ignite your career prospects with this rewarding children’s educational franchise. At MagiKats we know all about setting up your own business, and with our passion for children’s education we have developed a winning formula that brings exceptional rewards to its franchisees. We will guide you through the set up process, help you establish your business and provide continued support. Call 0844 870 9896 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org today and take the next step to achieving a sparkling new career.
Further details below:
MagiKats, the business, provides an educational system that is used to run out-of-school Maths and English programmes for children of all ages. MagiKats provides you, the franchisee, with all the know-how and materials you need to set up your own MagiKats Tuition Centre. You do not need to be a Maths and English specialist, as the education team at MagiKats have developed all their materials in line with the National Curriculum. What you need as a franchisee is a passion for the education of children and good business sense to develop your own successful business.
MagiKats will provide you with the training and the business tools you need – to find out more call 0844 870 9896 or email us email@example.com today to take the next step. MagiKats is an established franchise business that has been operating successfully in the UK, and other parts of the world, for over 5 years. It has a successful and proven system that evolves with current education trends – this is not a business that stands still.
MAGIKATS the business offers its students:
- Out-of-school Maths and English tuition, mainly for ages 5-16
- A study programme built for every individual
- Weekly workshops, where topics being covered at school are made more accessible
- A homework programme to fill any gaps in core skills
- The skills to develop strong study habits
- Extra support when SATs, entrance exams or GCSEs are looming
- Confidence, concentration and independence
- Full training in the MagiKats system
- Extensive business tools and training on start-up
- On-going support and training
- Central Marketing support
- An exclusive territory to run your centre (or centres)
- Great income
- Exclusive network forum for all MagiKats Principals
- Continued Professional Development
We can only give an overview here – so visit www.magikats.com for more in-depth information and to request an information pack, or give us a call if you prefer to chat.
The next step towards opening a MagiKats Tuition Centre involves a visit to our headquarters, where you will learn all about MagiKats - how it works and what is involved in running a Tuition Centre. You will then have all the information you need from us, and us from you, on whether to progress further.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 0844 870 9896 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The high quality, structured programme is designed to be both fun and educational ensuring children achieve the highest possible standards at every level. Licensees are provided with all teaching materials and there is a starting point for every age from 0-3 year olds through to 3-4 5-6 , 7-8 and 8-11 year olds. From day one our dedicated and friendly Head Office team is on hand to offer support and advice from setting up and running a business. You will also be designated a regional personal mentor who is a licensee who already owns a successful La Jolie Ronde business.
Being a La Jolie Ronde Licensee is genuinely flexible. You are your own boss. You decide when and where to hold your classes enabling you to fit classes around school hours and family commitments. Classes are term time (with the option to run holiday activities) and run during curriculum time within a pre-school setting and lunch times, after school and Saturday mornings for primary age children. No teaching experience is required.
La Jolie Ronde will provide you with everything including:
- 30 years’ experience of teaching languages to pre-school and primary age children
- Comprehensive marketing pack, including all letters, leaflets, posters and logos
- One-to-one weekly marketing support from day one
- Access to observe existing licensees’ classes and see the methodology in practice
- Full training in how to deliver our methodology
- All teaching materials including lesson plans, flash cards, activity books, CDs, photocopiable masters
- Quality assurance visits in your first term to help with any practical concerns
- Use of the La Jolie Ronde brand and logo
- Unique licence number
- A year’s teaching licence - License to teach using the La Jolie Ronde method and materials
- Public liability insurance cover up to £10,000,000
- Free local and national advertising
- Space on the La Jolie Ronde website to advertise your classes
- Annual training meetings, both national and regional
- Ongoing business support and advice
- Dedicated licence team both at Head Office and your own personal mentor
- La Jolie Ronde Email address
- Certificate on completion of training
- Work from home, you can choose your timetable, from 5 to 40 hours a week
- An LCF franchise is an extremely convenient and satisfying way to work
- LCF supply leads, train you to deliver our courses and run a business
- Proven Track Record For Over 20 Years
- Over 250 FRANCHISES in the United Kingdom, 40,000 children attend each week
- No music knowledge necessary
- You can employ Club leaders
- Innovative Resources including "Englishzone"
- Our Clubs are affordable for parents and fun for children
- Teaching Skills Training provided
- Easy to use administration software
- Ongoing national marketing by head office
- Support to establish your own business and clubs
- Low start up costs
- Excellent profit margins, earn in excess of £50 per hour
- music sessions for the young, promoting their development and social interaction
- music sessions to the vulnerable and elderly, promoting socialisation, activity where appropriate and stimulation of essential memory centres
- music parties for the young
Due to the high demand for this motivational form of educational and therapeutic activity the decision has been made to franchise across the UK.
Key Franchise Benefits:
- Credibility and use of the Kiddleydivey brand and proven business formula
- High income potential
- Proven sales and marketing
- Large exclusive territory
- Flexibility - either full or part time
- No previous experience required – full training given in all aspects of the business
- Complete start up package including training, sales and marketing deliverables and a central website
- Assistance with raising finance
- Low start-up costs
If you would like more information about working with our friendly team, give us a call!
The main franchise package would suit someone who is looking for a full time role. You can build a team of people to help you run the classes within your area. You would need to use your business and managerial skills as well as your ability to teach as you would be in charge of developing the business in your area, managing a small team of teachers and teaching classes yourself. The potential earnings from this area would be between £30,000-£50,000. The initial fee is currently only £6,000 and there is a fixed on going quarterly fee.
The mini franchise package would suit someone looking for more of a part time role. The geographical territory would be smaller and is better suited to someone that is willing to teach the classes themselves and wants the flexibility and responsibility of managing their own time and but not necessarily any employees. The potential earnings from this area would be between £15,000-£25,000. The initial fee is currently only £2000 and there is a fixed on going quarterly fee.
Our franchise package includes:
An exclusive territory
An operating manual detailing the running of the franchise
License to use the brand name
Schools contact information database
Cooking equipment and aprons
Ongoing lesson plans and recipe cards
Comprehensive Training and Induction
Ongoing advice and support
Starting your own commercial enterprise can be a daunting prospect, but with Smart Raspberry’s franchise system you are supported step-by-step as you build a successful, sustainable and highly rewarding business. Licensed to use the Smart Raspberry trademarks, name and business system within an exclusive territory, you will be able to build a business that suits your circumstances, whether full or part-time, sole trader or managing a team. Using our proven model you will be able to grow quickly and efficiently, benefiting from the wealth of experience, knowledge and the ready-made programmes that Smart Raspberry has developed. Our detailed training, operations manual and set-up phase will provide you with everything you need to get your enterprise going, followed up by our on-going assistance, product development and marketing support.
Interested in finding out more? If so, have a good look around our website to get a feel for what it means to be part of the Smart Raspberry family then drop us a line by email or phone.
With Movin Monkeez already experiencing great success in a number of UK locations, they’re looking for enthusiastic and committed people to become Movin Monkeez Franchise owners across the country.
Becoming a Movin Monkeez Franchise owner will give you an exciting opportunity to run your own flexible Childrens Fitness Business, which can be tailored to fit around your family life. You don’t need any formal qualifications to run a Movin Monkeez Franchise, but you do need to be passionate about exercise and learning for children, as well as enjoy working with children.
The Movin Monkeez Franchise Investment Options:
Movin Monkeez understand that everyone has different business requirements and hence over a structure to suit everyone:
Baby Franchise - Size - up to 10,000 homes (approx 1 postcode) Cost - £500
Mini Franchise - Size - up to 30,000 homes (approx 2-3 postcodes) Cost - £1,500
Standard Franchise - Size - up to 50,000 homes (approx 3-4 postcodes) Cost - £2,500
Full Franchise - Size - up to 75,000 homes (approx 4-5 postcodes) Cost - £4,000
The Movin Monkeez Franchise Package:
The Movin Monkeez franchise package includes everything you need to start running your Childrens Fitness Business:
- A five-year licence to run a Movin Monkeez Franchise exclusively in your own dedicated territory
- Structured lesson plans
- Promotional marketing templates and marketing support
- Use of Movin Monkeez branding, logo and Trademark
- Your own designated website page
- Instructional videos
- Birthday party package (for increased revenue potential)
- Christmas party package (for increased revenue potential)
- Movin Monkeez Plus+ Package (for children aged 5-7)
- Merchandise for up-sell opportunities
Movin Monkeez have also just introduced the Movin Monkeez training school. This is a fantastic mentoring programme to help you get the most out of your Childrens Fitness Business.This information is gold dust and a must for anyone starting their own business. It covers everything you need to know about Facebook, Twitter, advertising/marketing etc.
The Movin Monkeez Franchise was designed to be flexible and fit around your family commitments. It can be administered part-time or full-time, accommodate your own choice of times and locations, with the option of weekday and/or weekend work. Everything is online and easy to access so you can learn within the comfort of your own home.
For more info please log onto our website or contact Becky directly for a prospectus on email@example.com
Frenchtastic is the perfect opportunity to run you own business and earn a good living, but with flexible working hours that fit around family commitments.
At Frenchtastic we are dedicated to teaching French to very young children in a fun way – we use songs, games & drama to bring the language to life and inspire our little learners. Our franchisees run classes in nurseries, childminders’ homes, children’s centres & community halls for children from 18 months old to 4 years. Additionally there is the opportunity to work in primary schools in Key Stage 1.
We operate a very simple Franchise Licence—an annual fee which reduces after year 1 with no percentage of income payments, no marketing fees and no lengthy tie-in periods. We keep it simple so you can focus on building your business.
Frenchtastic provides to its franchisees:
- Full training including class observations
- Tried, tested and perfected lesson plans
- 50 track audio teaching CD
- A full kit bag of props to bring the classes to life
- Marketing materials pack including a children’s loyalty scheme
- Your own page, gallery, personalised twitter & facebook links and downloads on our web site, which is optimised for mobile
- Your own Frenchtastic email address
- Ongoing support, assistance & TLC from Head Office
For a flexible & fun career where no 2 minutes are ever the same, go to www.frenchtastic.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Franchise brochure.
Music and singing classes for young children remain one of the most popular activities that parents choose for their children.
Our gently structured, play-based sessions have been devised with the help of Early Years specialists and offer many developmental and social benefits:-
- Language development
- Communication skills
- Early numeracy skills
- Physical development (fine and gross motor skills)
- Social skills
- Creativity and self expression
- Confidence building
- Sharing, taking turns and having lots and lots of fun!
We launched our franchise opportunity in February 2007 and have already seen a fantastic response with 24 franchisees launched and more on the way. Our franchisees have come to us from a variety of different backgrounds and you could do it too!
For further information about our vibrant and friendly company and to receive a copy of our prospectus, please contact us on 0844 578 1010.
Your A-Star Sports business
A-Star Sports franchises provide high quality, local, multi-sports coaching for children with a variety of age-appropriate extracurricular classes, holiday clubs, parties and events. For franchisees, we offer an exciting opportunity with a growing brand in an expanding market to coach ten core sports and more. With a proven business formula and professional training, current franchise owners are already reaching out to thousands of children.
A-Star Sports franchise owners hit the ground running with:
- Full training programme
- Comprehensive business and coaching manuals
- Premium marketing materials and strategy
- Website and social media management
- Exclusive, defined territory
Plus, ongoing strategic support and training from an experienced network that provides the best springboard from which to develop your successful business.
A bright future
A-Star Sports was voted as the nation's Best New Activity for Children in the What's on 4 Junior Awards 2012, has three of the 'Most Outstanding Activity Leaders for children aged 5-12 years' amongst its directors, is a Theo Paphitis 'Small Business Sunday' winner and has a proud place in the current top UK Startups 100.
A-Star Sports also has an expert advisory team including those with experience in the national governing bodies of sports, as PE specialists and teachers, as child psychologists and authorities in child behaviour management, plus business, partnership and sports management professionals, so franchisees with a passion to be the best really can be.
“I would rate this as the BEST children’s activity out there. The classes and range of sports give children a really good grounding. The sessions are extremely well taught, promote good sportsmanship and are great fun. My son never wants to miss a class!” Adele Munday
Are you A-Star?
If you’ve experienced the all-round benefits of sport for yourself and are passionate about sharing with children the same fun, positive outlook and life-long commitment to being active, then we’d love to talk to you.
“Coaching children is the most fun and rewarding career. Coming out of the banking and finance sector into coaching is the best move I ever made and I’m more enthused and passionate about what I do than ever before. My A-Star Sports franchise gives me control, flexibility, great satisfaction and confidence, especially when I see business grow every month.” Gary Slater, franchisee since 2011
Our franchisees are driven, hard-working and customer-focussed with a keen eye for A-Star results. If this sounds like you, the next step towards running your own A-Star Sports business is to register your interest with us, receive our prospectus, speak to our leadership team and come and see how A-Star Sports could change your life.
You will be helping children to realise their full potential, improve their ability to learn and deal with issues before they become entrenched in adult life. Start a worthwhile new career, or add to your existing skills for working with children.
Generally children often can’t or don’t want to talk about their emotional problems, so you will learn how to communicate with, and heal children using drawing and painting, sand tray, clay, puppets, musical instruments, story-telling and role play for therapeutic purposes.
Help children with the following issues:
- Abuse (of any type)
- Anger management
- Attachment Issues
- Autistic Spectrum
- Behaviour Problems
- Bereavement / Loss
- Communication Problems
- Delayed Development
- Physical Disabilities
- Poor School Attendance
- Divorced or Separated Parents
- Social Exclusion
- Unauthorised absences from school
- Under Performing - (Academically, Socially)
- Withdrawn Personality
You will need at least two years’ experience of working with children in some capacity and ideally a BA, BSc, BEd or an equivalent professional diploma.
Professional Regulation of Play Therapy: The public, employers and commissioners can now choose Play Therapy practitioners who are on a register that has been independently assessed and approved by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) – the UK Regulator of Health Regulators. The Register of Play and Creative Arts Therapists, provides assurance that Registrants meet high standards of personal behaviour, and clinical competence. Being on this Register will increase your opportunities for work, better remuneration and fees. http://www.playtherapyregister.org.uk APAC’s courses are the only ones, at present, that train participants to qualify for this Register.
Send for our 28 page career and training guide: Penny Miles, Course Administrator, APAC, The Coach House, Belmont Road, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1BP
Little Superstars is an ideal franchise opportunity for anyone wanting to run a flexible varied profitable business. A franchisee can earn money from our range of income opportunities such as classes, parties, schools, holiday clubs, nurseries, and much more. For those wanting to develop their business further we are able to also offer our services to primary and high schools.
Our unique, fun and active sports sessions teach all the children who take part about the sports fundamentals eg hand/foot and eye coordination, balance, flexibility and endurance. All children are encouraged equally regardless of their ability.
Demand for our unique concept has increased due to recent Government initiatives and we are getting so many enquires about and requests for our classes and sessions that we are looking for franchisees to work in these new areas. Currently, we are having to turn down work.
Our franchisee package includes:
- Exclusive area
- Initial and on-going support and training in all aspects such as marketing,
- All necessary equipment
- Lesson plans
- Full operational manual
Pyjama Drama offers unique drama, creative play and storytelling sessions, for babies, toddlers and children. Created by an experienced drama teacher, our classes are not only fun but also help develop communication, confidence and problem solving skills.
We have a passionate group of franchisees working right across the UK but high demand for classes in other areas means that we’re always looking for more. If you want to work flexibly, have fun, be creative and build your own successful business then Pyjama Drama could be for you.
Here is just part of what is included in the franchise:
- Over 300 original session plans across a wide range of themes & topics
- In depth training together with structured, extensive ongoing support
- Generous territory
- An inspiring array of play equipment to use as part of the classes
- Everything you need to launch and grow your business; high quality marketing material, your own web page, all administrative and financial documents
We offer something truly special that children adore and our support for your business in second to none.
You can find out more by calling us on 01938 871855 or visiting our website www.pyjamadrama.com/franchise. We also run regular Pyjama Drama Discovery Days; watch a class, learn more about Pyjama Drama, meet the directors and ask any questions you may have.
Proud to be members of the British Franchising Association - promoting ethical franchising in the UK.
Stand out from the countless music, movement and fitness franchises with a family- friendly and highly rewarding Debutots Franchise.
Do you have a love of stories, a good imagination and a passion for working with the early years age group? If so, a Debutots Franchise could be just the business for you.
Just some of the features of our unique franchise opportunity:
- Original stories and class plans for every term
- Diverse product base for a diverse customer base – not just an early years children's activity!
- Totally flexible working hours
- 3 days practical training; 1 day business training; 1 day follow up field visit and practical evaluation; ongoing training opportunities
- One to one mentoring for the first year with our new franchisee mentor
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Complete business start up kit - from stationery to advertising artwork, visual aids to your email address!
Please contact us by email or speak with Charlotte or Karen directly.