Wiltshire | Rowing and Sailing Clubs for Children
Whether you want to come for a day or a week, Xplore guarantees fun, laughter and friendship at our awesome camps! We have been running camps for over 27 years, so we know how to provide an action packed holiday of fun and we’d love for you to join us!
We have a huge range of activities, clubs and courses on offer so no matter if you’re looking for water sports (kayaking, raft building and wakeboarding, adventure (climbing, quad biking, archery or wild survival, team sports (such as football, volleyball and tennis) or being super creative (polish up your circus skills, learn new dance skills and choreography) there will always be loads for you to do! What’s more if you stay residentially there are loads of great evening activities on offer too such as talent shows, discos and campfires!
- Day Camps are £35 per day (8.30am to 5.30pm) or 5 days (Monday to Friday) for £150
- Residential Camps from £475 per week
- Available Easter, May Half Term, Summer and October Half Term!
All staff are selected for their qualifications, talents and enthusiasm to work with children and all are CRB checked. Xplore is Ofsted registered and accepts childcare vouchers.
Locations: Brandeston, Finborough, Westonbirt, Woodbridge, Worksop, Saint Felix, Pangbourne College, Princethorpe
Products available all year round;
- A comprehensive baby swimming range including - Babywarma™ Wetsuits, Poncho Towels, Paddler Pools Socks, Baby changers and lots more
- Swim Nappies - One size AquaNappies and NeoNappies™ (these are worn over regular swim nappies to give a double layer protection)
- Sun Protection Clothing - from 6 months including Sun suits, Hats, T-Shirts & Shorts, PLUS a longer sleeved range for even more protection.
- Konfidence Jackets & Floatsuits - helping children learn to swim with adjustable buoyancy and fun bright colours.
- Shortie Wetsuits, Warma™ Wetsuits, Beach Shoes & Micro Neo T-Shirts
- and lots, lots more
Visit us on-line today and see all the fantastic lines we have to offer.