Kent | Tutor, tutors, tuition, tutoring, find a private tutor and personal tutors
Explore Learning is a network of learning centres providing maths and English tuition to children aged 5-14, designed to improve knowledge, confidence and enjoyment of learning. Explore helps children make fantastic academic progress, in addition the vibrant atmosphere keeps them engaged and focussed enabling them to have fun while they learn.
“The hesitancy and lack of confidence that held her back is gone. Now she tries new things with relish. She counts the days until she can come back here!” Explore Parent.
As members, children work with tutors who are great role models, enthusiastic about learning and fantastic motivators. All courses map to the National Curriculum and the individual focus allows children to work at their own pace – whether they are finding school tricky or they are top of the class!
To find your nearest centre, please visit our website or call our Head office on 01483 447410.
MagiKats offers out of school Maths and English tuition for all children from early years to GCSE (ages 4 to 16).
- Every student has a programme that is built just for them.
- Interactive workshops provide tuition and support on the National Curriculum.
- Core work packs (usually taken home) fill in any gaps in basic skills.
- Extra support is provided for exam and test preparation.
- Our Tuition Centres are open all year round, but fees are charged monthly, to avoid large bills.
"The work that my three children are given in both English and maths is just what they each individually need and it’s always right up to date too." Mrs P.
"I was thrilled, at the school parents’ meeting, to be told that in her six months with you Heather’s maths has improved by an amount equivalent to three years – thank you!" Mrs S.
Find out more by visiting our website, or by calling 0844 870 9896.
INTERESTED IN RUNNING A TUITION CENTRE? Click here: Franchise Opportunity for full details and our special offer.
Our award winning programme, for 0-11 years, contains stories, action poems, chants, songs and games enabling children to learn whilst having fun! Children progress through the programme and there are different starting points so children can start learning French or Spanish whatever their age following a programme tailored to their age group. Topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group.La Jolie Ronde offers:
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Small classes and short sessions
- Fun colourful activity books
- Interactive learning CDs of games, stories & songs for use at home
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Guidance for parents
- Carefully selected & trained tutors who are vetted and CRB/PVG
- Certificates awarded on completion of each programme
- Reports for parents on your child’s progress
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving good grounding for future learning
Focusing solely on these two world-class institutions, we specialise in helping students gain an edge over the competition, seriously improving their chances of success.
All our work is based on one simple principle - the analysis of success. We interview, in depth, hundreds of undergraduates to discover what lay behind their success, this together with the expertise of ex-admissions tutors, experienced professionals and our own consultants gives us a winning formula.We offer help at every stage of the admissions process. Contact the above number or log on to our web site for more information.
Our classes are relaxed and informal. Our aim is to teach children French and Spanish in a fun and stimulating way. Each week children learn through our structured and proven courses designed to stimulate their natural enthusiasm for language and communication.
We also offer summer day camps. Please log onto our website for full details of your nearest club and to have fun on our new activity area ‘BABELZONE’ where kids can play games in French, Spanish & English.
Kumon improves your child’s:
- Learning power
- Confidence in Maths and English
- Complements the National Curriculum
- Improves concentration and study habits
- Covers counting to arithmetic to calculus
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
Contact Marie Murphy on the above number or email: email@example.com
WES is designed to create a school in the home, this is particularly beneficial where education facilities are limited or, where there is a need to "top up" local school education.
Our service includes:
- An initial assessment of your child’s educational level.
- Courses tailored to the individual needs of your child, based on the National Curriculum of England.
- All necessary books and materials to support the subjects.
- An introduction from your WES personal tutor who will advise and support you in your role of teacher.
- Regular assessments of your child’s progress.
- A final report detailing your child’s educational level to hand on to future schools.
- A Certificate of Completion
WES is also able to offer a home schooling package for special needs children. Coursework can be adapted to accommodate specific requirements.
The Company was founded in 2005 and changed hands in 2011. It is now being run by a team of education and online professionals. We see big opportunities in helping parents by blending the best online tools with leading resources created by teachers.
Our teachers are split into two groups - reviewers and authors. Our reviewers work for leading schools and are responsible for ensuring that our content is engaging, effective and up-to-date according to the Curriculum. They set tasks for our content authors; a highly experienced team of teachers. The process of adding and updating our content is never ending as we strive to provide the best resources for parents.
At the heart of EdPlace is constant innovation and improvement. We never stop adding, tweaking and improving our product.