Kent | Tutor, tutors, tuition, tutoring, find a private tutor and personal tutors
As featured on Newsnight as the ideal solution for parents who want to support their children academically.
Explore Learning is a network of learning centres providing maths and English tuition to children aged 5-14 throughout the whole year including school holidays, designed to improve knowledge, confidence and enjoyment of learning. Explore helps children make fantastic academic progress, in addition the vibrant atmosphere keeps them engaged and focussed enabling them to have fun while they learn.
“The hesitancy and lack of confidence that held her back is gone. Now she tries new things with relish. She counts the days until she can come back here!” Explore Parent.
As members, children work with tutors who are great role models, enthusiastic about learning and fantastic motivators. All courses map to the National Curriculum and the individual focus allows children to work at their own pace – whether they are finding school tricky or they are top of the class!
To find your nearest centre, please visit our website or call our Head office on 01483 447410.
Does your child need a boost at school?
MagiKats offers out of school Maths and English tuition for all children from early years to GCSE (ages 4 to 16).
- Every student has a programme that is built just for them.
- Interactive workshops provide tuition and support on the National Curriculum.
- Core work packs (usually taken home) fill in any gaps in basic skills.
- Extra support is provided for exam and test preparation.
- Our Tuition Centres are open all year round, but fees are charged monthly, to avoid large bills.
This is what some of out students and parents have to say: “MagiKats work sets my mind a challenge but then it gets really easy!” Heather aged 9.
"The work that my three children are given in both English and maths is just what they each individually need and it’s always right up to date too." Mrs P.
"I was thrilled, at the school parents’ meeting, to be told that in her six months with you Heather’s maths has improved by an amount equivalent to three years – thank you!" Mrs S.
Find out more by visiting our website, or by calling 0844 870 9896.
INTERESTED IN RUNNING A TUITION CENTRE? Click here: Franchise Opportunity for full details and our special offer.
English and maths tutors for children in: Luton, High Wycombe, Chester-le-Street, Durham, Lanchester, Meadowfield, Romiley, Chingford and Highams Park, East Dulwich, Beeston, West Bridgford, Edinburgh, Haywards, Heath, Hove, Caversham, Chester, Colchester, Stevenage, Harrow, Sonning Common, Cobham, Farnham, Guildford, Mytchett and Rugby
Established for over 30 years as private tutors, Top Tutors is one of the largest providers of private tutors in London and the South East of England.
Top Tutors is wholly owned by the national educational charity Academy of Youth started by Sir Tim Brighouse. They run a wide range of education and leadership programmes for young people
- All our tutors are checked through the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously called CRB)
- High quality tutor registration and evaluation process to ensure we have the Top Tutors with degree level qualifications or above.
- No registration fee or commitment for course of lessons – pay as you go
- Offer ALL subjects at ALL levels
- A personal approach from our team to discuss all your tutoring requirements. (We are not a call centre)
- Successfully matched over 150,000 children with tutors over the past 30 years
- Over 2,000 high quality tutors in London and the South East
Backed by a national education charity, University of the First Age committed to developing potential. Develop their true potential with the help of a one to one private tutor.
Every child can Shine.
Kumon improves your child’s:
- Learning power
- Confidence in Maths and English
- Complements the National Curriculum
- Improves concentration and study habits
- Covers counting to arithmetic to calculus
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
Contact Marie Murphy on the above number or email: email@example.com
Are you interested in going to Oxford or Cambridge, but are daunted by the admission process. We are here to help you realise your dream.
Focusing solely on these two world-class institutions, we specialise in helping students gain an edge over the competition, seriously improving their chances of success.
All our work is based on one simple principle - the analysis of success. We interview, in depth, hundreds of undergraduates to discover what lay behind their success, this together with the expertise of ex-admissions tutors, experienced professionals and our own consultants gives us a winning formula.We offer help at every stage of the admissions process. Contact the above number or log on to our web site for more information.
Founded in 1983, La Jolie Ronde French and Spanish for Children has for many years been a unique centre for learning not just a second language but a platform for introducing children to the everyday realities of the country and its culture.
Our award winning programme, for 0-11 years, contains stories, action poems, chants, songs and games enabling children to learn whilst having fun! Children progress through the programme and there are different starting points so children can start learning French or Spanish whatever their age following a programme tailored to their age group. Topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group.
La Jolie Ronde offers:
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Small classes and short sessions
- Fun colourful activity books
- Interactive learning CDs of games, stories & songs for use at home
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Guidance for parents
- Carefully selected & trained tutors who are vetted and CRB/PVG
- Certificates awarded on completion of each programme
- Reports for parents on your child’s progress
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving good grounding for future learning
LCF Clubs offer language courses in French and Spanish to children from 3-11 years. With over 5,000 centres in the UK, we are the leaders in languages through after-school clubs, business tuition and supplying teachers and resources to schools.
Our classes are relaxed and informal. Our aim is to teach children French and Spanish in a fun and stimulating way. Each week children learn through our structured and proven courses designed to stimulate their natural enthusiasm for language and communication.
We also offer summer day camps. Please log onto our website for full details of your nearest club and to have fun on our new activity area ‘BABELZONE’ where kids can play games in French, Spanish & English.
French and Spanish lessons for children in: Aberdeen, Glasgow, Withington, Preston, Sutton, Tyldsey, High Wycombe, Cirencester, Malmesbury, County Down, Leicester, Manchester, Nantgarw, Chiswick, Penn, Pulborough, Harlow, Lewes, Woking, Newton Abbot, Fakenham, Radcliff, Minehead, Perivale, Littleover, Shenley, Hitchin, Bolton, Brighouse, North London, Havant, Reading, Leeds, Mansfield, St Albans, Gateacre, Princes Risborough, County Tyrone, Burnham-on-Crouch, Banbury, Eastbourne, Clitheroe, Brentwood, Hook, Bracknell, Chester, Amersham, Aylesbury, Menston, Waldron, Renfrew, South Petherton, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Bristol, Orpington, Hertford, County Antrim, Milton Keynes, Middlesbrough, Chelmsford, Dorchester, Darlington, Morden, Coventry, Ashford, Appley Bridge, Old Coulsdon, Durham, Market Harborough, Maidstone, Newhaven, Bookham, Bury St Edmunds, Farnborough, York, Swansea, Charing, Alderbury, Belfast, Billericay, Chorley, Peterborough, Solihull, South Sutton, Walsall, Gosforth, Gateshead, Tadworth, Daventry, Ongar, Aldwick, Southampton, Altrincham, South London, Alnwick, Grendon, Greater London, Otley, Colinton, Blackheath, Birmingham, Romford, East London, Drymen, Cardiff, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Harmston, Redditch, Dorking, Wellingborough, Brentford, Cookham, Buntingford, Lanchester, Harrow, Gosforth, Richmond, Bishop Stortford, Dublin, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Nottingham, West Molesey, Fareham, Sydenham, Guildford, Ilkley, Newtonabbey, Rochdale, Tadley, Ratby, Stanmore, Erith, Worthing, Cambridge, Swindon, Epsom, Warwick, Gerrards Cross, Glastonbury and Douglas
Why pay more for a private tutor?
EdPlace.com is an interactive resource, allowing you to browse 1000s of Teacher-generated worksheets in English, Maths & Science, which are based entirely on the National Curriculum. You can review your child’s progress, see their scores, assign new & suggested worksheets (based on their current performance) and add incentives to encourage them along the way. All this gives you the confidence that you're helping in the right way.
For just £12 a month, get access to thousands of interactive resources to give your child the support they need at home, so that they can perform in the classroom. Click here for your £1 14 day trial now.
The World-wide Education Service (WES) is one of the leading providers of home education courses worldwide. We supply accredited comprehensive, up-to-date learning courses for children aged 4-14 years. No previous teaching experience is required.
WES is designed to create a school in the home, this is particularly beneficial where education facilities are limited or, where there is a need to "top up" local school education.
Our service includes:
- An initial assessment of your child’s educational level.
- Courses tailored to the individual needs of your child, based on the National Curriculum of England.
- All necessary books and materials to support the subjects.
- An introduction from your WES personal tutor who will advise and support you in your role of teacher.
- Regular assessments of your child’s progress.
- A final report detailing your child’s educational level to hand on to future schools.
- A Certificate of Completion
WES is also able to offer a home schooling package for special needs children. Coursework can be adapted to accommodate specific requirements.