Mampara Dance, offers the perfect after school classes in dance, fitness and cheerleading for all ages in South West London, including Ballet, Jazz, JazzFunk, Cheerleading, Pom Dance, Barre , Flexibility and Conditioning and Argentine Tango. Director of Dance Natalie Hunt also teaches at The Urdang Academy, Sadler's Wells and Dance Attic and runs her own studio Active Body Collective in Putney.
- Cheerleading: learn cheers, dances, stunts and jumps. Great fun (& really loud), with energy levels off the dial, kids of all abilities will love building health & confidence, keep fit & learn skills like trust, teamwork & creativity, & having bags of fun.
- Jazz & Street Dance: An energetic and lively pair of classes, Jazz and Street Dance are a fun and creative way to build dance skills and technique. Combining elements of strength, technique and control from ballet, theatricality and razzle dazzle of Musical Theatre and the upbeat funk of street dance.
- Dance Party: Why not try our dance parties (for all ages!). Urban & Classic Dance styles including Street, Jazz, Contemporary, Choreography, MTV, Cheerleading, Swing & Show Dance and more.
- Holiday Camp Details: Fully inclusive fun camps held at half terms, Easter and Summer holidays. Helping children develop dance, tumble, gymnastic, stunt and cheerleading technique whilst building self-confidence, communication and listening skills, discipline, creative thinking, team work, health and fitness awareness and so much more!
- School Dance & Cheerleading: We run weekly school clubs, masterclasses and workshops including at Ravenscourt Park Primary, Thomson House School, Falcons Primary and Tiffin Girls School.
Children's dance classes in South West London, Barnes, Upper Richmond and Twickenham