Let Me Play is one of the leading providers of specialist sports and dance residential camps in the UK. Each year we provide residential summer camps throughout the UK for young people that include accommodation and meals. We also offer non-residential options that include 2 meals a day.
We have the following camps taking place this summer:
- Cheerleading: 27th July – 1st August at Elmhurst School For Dance
- Street Dance: 27th July – 1st August at Elmhurst School For Dance
- Basketball: 3rd – 8th August at Loughborough University
- Tennis: 10th – 15th August at Loughborough University
- Football Players 10th – 15th August at Loughborough University
- Athletics: 10th – 15th August at Loughborough University
- Football Trails: 17th – 22nd August at Loughborough University
All of our camps take place in state of the art facilities and give each participant the chance to train in the same facilities as some of the world’s greatest dancers, sportsmen and sportswomen.
Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, and learn more about your chosen activity in a safe and fun environment. The camps are designed to give our participants a fun and exciting way to gain new skills in their given sport, all while showing them what it takes to be a leading dancer or athlete. For more information on our camps, or if you would like an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 475 7511.