We help children fly by giving them the skills they need to grow, develop and thrive in a changing world because we believe that children should be skilled for life as well as being schooled in the classroom. To do this, we offer:
- Individual creative childcare to support childrens’ passions.
- A one-to-one Leadership Programme designed to develop young leaders with the passion, character and skills to make a positive difference in the world.
- We also provide group courses that give children some of the key skills to succeed in the 21st century; leadership, resilience, teamwork and creativity.
We approach everything in a way that’s serious fun.
1. Creative Childcare - An ad hoc and part-time creative childcare service in London for 3-12 year olds, provided by fun, engaging & talented Role Models.
We want to inspire children to create and learn, whilst having fun at the same time. Not only do our Role Models have extensive childcare experience but they are also lucky enough to be super talented in at least one of music, arts & crafts, drama, sport or homework (whilst many also come with other talents such as cooking or languages). What’s more, they all love sharing their passion with children. Our ongoing Role Models can normally commit to a minimum of 3 months, potentially longer depending on your requirements (e.g. after-school care or full time roles in the holidays). Our fees are ￡16.50ph and ￡20/month membership (minimum 2 months). Alternatively you can be a non-member and pay ￡16.50ph and ￡30/session.
2. Leadership Programme - This tailored programme for 10-14 year olds, designed in partnership with Katy Granville-Chapman, Director of the Wellington College Leadership Institute, will use the latest research to develop young leaders with passion, character and skills who can make a positive difference in the world. The programme is inspired by Harvard Business School’s Leadership Initiative; The University of Pennsylvania’s Positive Psychology Centre; The University of Oxford’s Department of Education and The University of Melbourne’s Positive Education Centre.
The programme is 8 sessions of 90 minutes with one of our exceptional Role Models trained in delivering leadership education and takes place at the family’s home. The programme costs ￡595.
3. Life Skills Courses - The courses are a fun way of developing a growth mindset and the key ‘soft’ skills required to thrive in social & work environments at school, at home and in life ahead. The programme aim is to encourage children to push themselves outside of their comfort zones, embrace new experiences and persist with areas that are not their strengths.
Our range of five fun and interesting 4-5 day half-term and holiday courses (10am – 3pm daily) for 8-12 year olds in London are in Teamwork, Resilience, Leadership, Creativity and a final module in Mastery. These separate courses can be completed in any order, on their own or as a complete programme. The 5th‘Mastery’ module is designed as our ‘graduation’ course for children who have completed the previous four courses.
Our 2018 courses are finalised as:
Easter Teamwork Course – April 9-13th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Easter Resilience Course – April 9-13th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Early Summer Teamwork Course – July 23-27th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Early Summer Leadership Course – July 23-27th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Mid-Summer Leadership Course – August 20-24th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Mid-Summer Creativity Course – August 20-24th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Late Summer Resilience Course – August 28-31st – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Late Summer Creativity Course – August 28-31st – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Autumn Teamwork Course – October 22-26th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Autumn Resilience Course – October 22-26th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
Christmas Creativity Course – December 17-20th – Venue tbc
Christmas Leadership Course – December 17-20th – Venue tbc
Each course is £395. The price includes a 45-minute parent masterclass during the week and three follow-up videos to help embed the skills learnt on the course. Childcare vouchers are accepted at Chelsea Academy School.
We offer multi-buy discounts across our courses, whether you’re buying multiple courses for the same child or for friends / siblings:
- A 12.5% discount if you purchase two course places in one transaction.
- A 15% discount if you purchase three course places in one transaction.
- A 17.5% discount if you purchase four or more course places in one transaction.