Language Tutors and Courses - French, Spanish, German
Our award winning programme, for 0-11 years, contains stories, action poems, chants, songs and games enabling children to learn whilst having fun! Children progress through the programme and there are different starting points so children can start learning French or Spanish whatever their age following a programme tailored to their age group. Topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group.La Jolie Ronde offers:
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Small classes and short sessions
- Fun colourful activity books
- Interactive learning CDs of games, stories & songs for use at home
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Guidance for parents
- Carefully selected & trained tutors who are vetted and CRB/PVG
- Certificates awarded on completion of each programme
- Reports for parents on your child’s progress
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving good grounding for future learning
Our Chinese learning materials are unique in the following ways:
- Cater for children of all ages (including early learning for babies and toddlers).
- Teaching materials for teacher and school which are specially developed for foreign students (Non-Chinese native speaker).
- Books in both traditional and simplified characters.
- Majority of books in Chinese/ English translation
- Multimedia including computer software (CDROM) & CD/VCD/DVD
- Interesting contents (including Chinese and Western stories, literatures, activities books, games and songs)
Fun classes taught through a whole range of activities including games, story telling, songs and DVDs.
- Stage 1 (3-5 years)
- Stage 2 (5-7 years)
- Stage 3 (8-11 years)
- Stage 4 (12-16 years)
Classes run Saturday mornings from 10.00am-12.30pm. Fully qualified teachers from Spain and Latin America (Disclosure Scotland checked).
Location: 180 Hope Street, Glasgow
Classes for children
Our classes for kids are tailored for non-native children between 8 to 11 years old and are designed to give your child a solid grounding in French and develop communication skills in French for immediate use.
Striking the balance between fun and focus, the programme offers pragmatic objectives while entertaining children through games, songs, competitions and diverse creative hands-on activities! The classes are an excellent springboard for learning French in a playful and lively environment.
With 10 children per class maximum, your child will benefit from individual focus and attention from our fully qualified and native French teachers.
Les Petits Choux – Carer and Toddler Playgroup
French language awakening for infants through a carer and toddler playgroup packed with fun activities, French songs and games, with a qualified, native-speaking tutor. The tutor will make sure that carers get involved so as to re-use some of the activities at home and reinforce toddlers’ early exposure to French!
Location: 3rd Floor, 55 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3HP
Top Tutors is wholly owned by the national educational charity Academy of Youth started by Sir Tim Brighouse. They run a wide range of education and leadership programmes for young people
- All our tutors are checked through the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously called CRB)
- High quality tutor registration and evaluation process to ensure we have the Top Tutors with degree level qualifications or above.
- No registration fee or commitment for course of lessons – pay as you go
- Offer ALL subjects at ALL levels
- A personal approach from our team to discuss all your tutoring requirements. (We are not a call centre)
- Successfully matched over 150,000 children with tutors over the past 30 years
- Over 2,000 high quality tutors in London and the South East
Backed by a national education charity, University of the First Age committed to developing potential. Develop their true potential with the help of a one to one private tutor.
Looking for somewhere to run your own sport or leisure classes from? Our fantastic facilities are available to hire at very competitive prices, in the heart of Blackheath. Facilities available to hire to run your own sport or leisure classes include state of the art Theatre, Cookery Room, Drama Studio, Sports Pavilion and sports fields, Art Studios and classrooms.
Open Door’s Tennis, Dance and Fencing Club offers lessons for adults and children with use of its tennis courts during evenings and weekends; at extremely competitive prices.
Looking for the perfect venue for your next Children’s Party? Look no further – OPEN DOOR has fantastic facilities available to hire, including Sports Hall, Pavilion, Cookery Room and Dance Studio. So for a fabulous party venue & no mess at home, contact us.
CET has become known by many as Cambridgeshire's leading provider of private tutoring services including one-to-one, small group and home tuition. Our tutors have taught students ranging from toddlers to those proving that you're never too old to learn.
All of our tutors are thoroughly vetted prior to being registered with the agency which involves the production of a recent CRB check and the taking up of references. For those wishing to tutor in their own homes, a member of the agency will visit the tutor at their residence to ensure that it is suitable for such a purpose.
Why should you choose Cambridge Education and Training?
1. We provide highly qualified, experienced tutors.
2. We are an established agency with proven results over a number of years.
3. We provide tutors who would be appropriate for the student, not just anyone.
4. We care about the tuition which we provide and maintain regular contact with clients.
5. We can supply tutors in over 60 different subjects.
Our famous PENpal technology sound enables our books, so that you can hear narrations on every page, making language learning fun and exciting. You or your child can even record themselves right onto the pages of their favourite story.
We also offer facilities for children to make their own talking books, calendars and posters, demonstrating both their creativity and newly-learned language skills. Children will love being able to share their talking creations with family and friends.
We aim to provide easy to use, fun and accessible resources.
Children’s Language Books: English with Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Twi, Urdu, Vietnamese and Yoruba.
All LingoZingo class teachers are highly qualified, experienced and DBS (CRB) checked. If you require a Language Tutor please get in touch. Great care is taken to match the appropriate tutor to client needs.
We run the very popular Parent & Toddler (2.5-5yrs) classes, lasting 30 minutes. Fun and lively, with songs, active games, art and food. Parents are involved and supported! Grandparents or nannies very welcome. Classes in school day / Saturdays. FREE trial and sibling discounts on request.
Our 45 minute classes for 5-7yrs and 8-11yrs run after school and Saturdays. Structured progression and the emphasis is on fun, building confidence and enjoyment.
Private Nurseries/Primary Schools - we can come to you - special rates available.
We are always on the look out for qualified, skilled, motivated and enthusiastic teachers who can offer these and new languages in all areas of London and Essex. Please contact us with your CV to join the LingoZingo team.
See our website below for our ethos, full details and current classes. Or contact: email@example.com for enquiries about tutoring needs or classes.
Our classes are relaxed and informal. Our aim is to teach children French and Spanish in a fun and stimulating way. Each week children learn through our structured and proven courses designed to stimulate their natural enthusiasm for language and communication.
We also offer summer day camps. Please log onto our website for full details of your nearest club and to have fun on our new activity area ‘BABELZONE’ where kids can play games in French, Spanish & English.
Jeux d'EnfantsEstablished since 1988
Give your children the chance to learn French at an early age with Jeux d'Enfants. Our unique method, taught by qualified native teachers only, has been proved to be painless and fun. It has been devised to make the children learn French without pressure in a relaxed atmosphere.
WES is designed to create a school in the home, this is particularly beneficial where education facilities are limited or, where there is a need to "top up" local school education.
Our service includes:
- An initial assessment of your child’s educational level.
- Courses tailored to the individual needs of your child, based on the National Curriculum of England.
- All necessary books and materials to support the subjects.
- An introduction from your WES personal tutor who will advise and support you in your role of teacher.
- Regular assessments of your child’s progress.
- A final report detailing your child’s educational level to hand on to future schools.
- A Certificate of Completion
WES is also able to offer a home schooling package for special needs children. Coursework can be adapted to accommodate specific requirements.
Playgroups: (2-5 years) Morning and/or afternoon sessions This is the best age for your baby to start learning another language as it is completely natural to them at that period of their life.
After-School and Saturday Classes: (4-14 years) Classes are grouped according to ability and age ranging from total beginners to exam revision.
Holiday Fun Classes (Xmas/Easter/Summer): These classes last for one week and take place either mornings, afternoons or whole days. We offer a variety of activities (including cooking).
We also offer children’s clubs and video clubs.
Please phone or log on for more information.
We teach all ages, levels and exams - primary, 11+, secondary, GCSE, AS, A2, degree. We teach all subjects, including English, Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Computing and ICT, Psychology, Sociology, History, Politics, Law, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
You pay as you go for the tuition, and have as much as you want, when you want it. Unlike many agencies, we have no registration fee.
For top quality, flexible and value for money tuition, London's Learning can't be beaten.