Founded in 1983, La Jolie Ronde French and Spanish for Children has for many years been a unique centre for learning not just a second language but a platform for introducing children to the everyday realities of the country and its culture.
Our award winning programme, for 0-11 years, contains stories, action poems, chants, songs and games enabling children to learn whilst having fun! Children progress through the programme and there are different starting points so children can start learning French or Spanish whatever their age following a programme tailored to their age group. Topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group.
La Jolie Ronde offers:
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Small classes and short sessions
- Fun colourful activity books
- Interactive learning CDs of games, stories & songs for use at home
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Guidance for parents
- Carefully selected & trained tutors who are vetted and CRB/PVG
- Certificates awarded on completion of each programme
- Reports for parents on your child’s progress
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving good grounding for future learning