Ethical Products for Babies & Children
- Cot linens, Baby Duvets, Pillows & Blankets
- Cot Mattresses – by Dormiente & Prolana
- Cot Mattress Pads & Protectors & Baby Sleeping Bags
- Nursery Furniture – by Prolana
- Baby Towels & Nursing Pillows
- Bed Linens, Duvets, Blankets & Pillows
- Toddler, Child & Teen Bed Mattresses
- Beds & Slatted Bases
- Mattress Pads & Protectors
- Towels & Robes for Children
Free delivery on all orders over £50. Visit our website to view our full range or contact us if you have a query; our experienced team will be pleased to help.
We only supply food that has been grown and processed to the highest level of organic and biodynamic standards. Our baby food is produced with respect and love for nature by suppliers devoted to healthy, natural and pure ingredients. The range includes great meals that are tasty, healthy and allergy aware, enhancing your infant´s diet and making mealtimes something for them to look forward to.
Please visit our comprehensive website at www.ulula.co.uk where you will find our full range of products as well as information and advice on diet and allergies.
Choose from a range of styles and we will make you a pair of shoes in your choice of colour and sole type. If you find it difficult to find shoes that fit we have a special made to measure service. All our shoes are completely resoleable and designed to last for many years. Children’s shoes can be stretched a ½ size to accommodate growing feet or a whole size when resoled.
Our huge choice of colours are always changing with new and exciting leathers being added frequently. We also specialise in shoe care products along with a range of fair trade clothing and accessories.
Visit our website for advice on ordering your shoes online or contact us to speak to one of our experienced staff who will always be happy to help.
The Conker shop address: 28 High Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5RY
Polarn O. Pyret
Since 1976 we’ve been making practical, durable and stylish clothes for babies and children and since 2006 we have gone from strength to strength with shops all across the UK, concessions within selected House of Fraser stores and a retail partnership with John Lewis.
Polarn O. Pyret means “Buddy and the little one” in Swedish and it also means clothes…
- designed especially with babies, children and busy parents in mind
- that grow with children with roll down cuffs and adjustable waists
- designed for children, not mini-adults
- that are good for the planet, over 30% of our range is made from high quality organic cotton
- that allow children to play outside in any weather with hi tech outerwear
- that stay looking good wash after wash
We have stores nationally and you can shop online! To find your nearest store,visit: