Surrey | Schools and Tuition for Dyslexic Children
For a copy of the Register, link to our web site and complete the application form. Alternatively just phone, or email with your address details.
Registered Charity: 1052103
- Close to London
- Suitable for anyone in the family - ages 7 - 107
- Uses several types of software to meet all needs.
- Courses run for four mornings. Cost £195. Family & early booking discounts
- Relaxed stress free holiday course
- Teacher is a qualified special needs tutor and typing trainer
- Recommended by the Richmond Dyslexic Association but suitable for anyone
- Visit the website below for further details
- Private tuition for students with learning difficulties, 11+ and up to 18 also available
Dyslexia Action provides a national network of 27 main centres and some 150 linked learning centers, offering individual assessments by Chartered Psychologists and qualified Teacher Assessors and screening for schools, colleges and other organisations. Tuition is provided in literacy, mathematics and study skills using our own highly successful teaching methods and materials. Dyslexia Action carries out over 7,000 assessments each year and currently provides specialist tuition for over 3,000 children in its Centres, outposts and school units. The effectiveness of Dyslexia Action teaching methods and materials has been warmly praised by thousands of grateful children and their parents.
Please log onto our website for your local centre.
Head Office: Park House, Wick Road, Egham, Surrey
Fax: (01784) 222333
Top Tutors is wholly owned by the national educational charity Academy of Youth started by Sir Tim Brighouse. They run a wide range of education and leadership programmes for young people
- All our tutors are checked through the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously called CRB)
- High quality tutor registration and evaluation process to ensure we have the Top Tutors with degree level qualifications or above.
- No registration fee or commitment for course of lessons – pay as you go
- Offer ALL subjects at ALL levels
- A personal approach from our team to discuss all your tutoring requirements. (We are not a call centre)
- Successfully matched over 150,000 children with tutors over the past 30 years
- Over 2,000 high quality tutors in London and the South East
Backed by a national education charity, University of the First Age committed to developing potential. Develop their true potential with the help of a one to one private tutor.
- a full assessment with our qualified doctor
- daily computer-generated exercises carried out at home
- regular progress assessments
The Dore Programme lasts between 12 and 18 months and has been successfully completed by many thousands of people since it was developed over 10 years ago. Now, DORE is the trading name of Dynevor CIC, a social enterprise, which has owned the rights to the DORE Programme since 2009. The Programme is also an intervention of choice for SEN pupils in several UK schools.
To find out more and to learn what others are saying about Dore, visit our web site www.dore.co.uk. If you’d like to chat to one of our experienced Programme Consultants, please call 0333 123 0100.
Memory MotivatorsMulti-Sensory Learning Ltd., Highgate House, Creaton, Northamptonshire
All Memory Motivator products are quality, educational activities that have been selected to increase self-confidence and stimulate the learning process in reading, spelling and arithmetic. Products include: handwriting activities, spelling games, software, numeracy resources and Active Learning Place Mats. The Active Learning Place Mats were short-listed for ‘BEST GIFT FOR KIDS’ Gift of the Year 2004!
Fax: 01604 505001
- Educational / Psychological Assessment
- Therapeutic support to children and teenagers
- Parenting support
- Consultation to schools
We can help with a range of emotional, behavioural, social and learning issues that may be contributing to a child or teenager feeling unhappy, lacking in confidence or feeling out of control. Following psychological assessment, the child psychologist works with parents so that individual treatment plans can be developed to support them and their families in understanding and addressing their difficulties while at the same time acknowledging and nurturing their relative strengths, in order to help them to reach their potential.
Please see our website for parenting tips and more information about who we are, how we can help and what we offer.
You are also welcome to call us for a free telephone consultation to see how we can help prior to booking an appointment.
To contact Leanne Cowan directly please phone 07929 972291