Bright Young Things is located in the centre of St Albans and is a market leader of tuition.
We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including:
- Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7).
- 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5).
- Exam Practice and Verbal Reasoning (Year 4 and 5).
- Prep for Secondary (Year 6).
- Secondary Success (Year 8 and 9).
- GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11).
- A Levels English, Maths and Science (Year 12 and 13).
- Creative Writing.
- Adult Maths and English Classes.
Our tuition is delivered in small groups, allowing for one tutor to every three students with the attention of a one to one setting. We offer regular parent-tutor meetings so you can stay updated on all the progress your child will be making here at BYT.
Our tutors have extensive experience in teaching; we have a variety of qualified teachers and tutors deliver the syllabus’ in an engaging and efficient manner.
Tailor making the course of your choice to the student, our tutors encourage children to develop their curiosity towards learning and help them to reach their educational goals.
We give a free assessment to every child before they start their course of tuition to ensure we can tailor make their lessons to meet all of their educational needs. Secondary, GCSE and A Level students will receive a free trial lesson before they start their course of tuition.
Give us a call today to book your free assessment/trial lesson and come and be a Bright Young Thing.