Computer Classes and Touch Typing for Children
- Close to London
- Suitable for anyone in the family - ages 7 - 107
- Uses several types of software to meet all needs.
- Courses run for four mornings. Cost £195. Family & early booking discounts
- Relaxed stress free holiday course
- Teacher is a qualified special needs tutor and typing trainer
- Recommended by the Richmond Dyslexic Association but suitable for anyone
- Visit the website below for further details
- Private tuition for students with learning difficulties, 11+ and up to 18 also available
Bringing together technology, innovation and creativity, Fire Tech Camp teach children and teenagers the skills to build apps, games, robots, code and other cutting-edge technologies.
Video Game Design - Love video games? Build your own!
Robotics - Design, engineer and construct a robot with LEGO Mindstorms.
Physical Computing with Arduino - Bringing together coding and Arduino hardware to construct cyber-physical systems.
Coding with Python or Java - Begin coding your first programmes!
Stop Motion and 2D Animation - Learn the principles of animation and apply them to the art of storytelling.
3D Animation - The complete package for the budding filmmaker, using Moviestorm to create your own videos.
World Building With Minecraft - Take your world to the next level with advanced mapping and 3D design techniques.
Digital Music Production - Use leading software to mix your own sounds and produce your own tracks.
Courses are led by expert trainers and are designed to inspire young people to take tech further and realise their own creativity. Parents are invited to share in their children's projects and activities at the end of the week-long camps.
Give your child the tools to build something amazing, make new friends and stretch their horizons!
Futurekids136 Comiston Road, Edinburgh EH10 5QN
Teaching 10 core ICT skills, the Futurekids program is comprehensive, fun, 'thematic' and project driven, encouraging creativity and imagination. The curriculum is designed to meet the requirements of the UK National Curriculum for ICT and is recommended by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate. From basic to advance programs - Futurekids teaches children with any level of ability, teaching real skills to benefit schoolwork!
We also run fun courses during school holidays.
Futurekids courses can lead to OCR and ECDL certifications.