Polarn O. Pyret
Open your heart to Polarn O. Pyret!
Since 1976 we’ve been making practical, durable and stylish clothes for babies and children and since 2006 we have gone from strength to strength with shops all across the UK, concessions within selected House of Fraser stores and a retail partnership with John Lewis.
Polarn O. Pyret means “Buddy and the little one” in Swedish and it also means clothes…
- designed especially with babies, children and busy parents in mind
- that grow with children with roll down cuffs and adjustable waists
- designed for children, not mini-adults
- that are good for the planet, over 30% of our range is made from high quality organic cotton
- that allow children to play outside in any weather with hi tech outerwear
- that stay looking good wash after wash
We have stores nationally and you can shop online! To find your nearest store,visit: