Yoga classes for babies and children
- Maintains flexibility and strengthens growing bodies
- Enhances concentration
- Teaches present moment awareness
- Cultivates a peaceful, relaxed state of body and mind
- Encourages kind peer and social interactions
and most importantly it is bags of FUN!
MiniBugs (1-2 years) and MightyBugs (2 1/2 to 4 years) have full carer participation, so the kids aren't the only ones benefiting from yoga! MegaBugs (3-7 years) is either drop-off or carers can watch.
Classes are MONDAYS at 10:00am (MightyBugs) at Margo and Julia’s café on New Kings Road, 3:20pm (MiniBugs) and 4:00pm (MegaBugs) at St Matthews Church on Wandsworth Bridge Road, THURSDAYS at 10:00am (MiniBugs) and 10:30am (MightyBugs) at Eddie Catz on Putney High Street.
First class trial is FREE. Spaces are limited so contact Camille to book a place for your child.
The Brentwood CentreDoddinghurst Road , Brentwood CM15 9NN
“ Where you can find something for everyone.”
- 2 swimming pools providing both casual and teaching sessions.
- Children’s Holiday programme running every holiday offering a variety of sports, art and young persons activities. Fully supervised.
- Sports Courses in football, badminton, squash, trampolining and volleyball to name a few.
- Club2K1 Friday evening gym club promoting a healthier lifestyle for 12-16 year olds.
- Junior circuits and Junior Yoga courses available.
- Fitness Centre with the latest technology in gym equipment. Junior memberships available.
SYC YogaThe Tay Building, 2A Wrentham Avenue, Kensal Rise NW10 3HA
We hold a range of classes for children including:
- Mummy and Baby / Mummy and Toddler Yoga
- Kids Yoga ages from 2.5 - teens
- Kids Kung Fu 7 - 12yrs
plus regular family yoga workshops.
For pregnant ladies, we have regular specialist yoga classes as well as our popular Breathe to a Better Birth and Birth Preparation workshops which help you and your partner relax and get ready for big day. We offer Post-Natal Yoga, Baby Massage Courses and an early Early Parenting Support Group for new mums.
Finally for exhausted parents we offer a wide range of Yoga and Meditation classes for all levels, to relax and re-energise you, so there really is something for everyone!
SYC Yoga supports The Special Yoga Centre- a charity and the UK home of Yoga for the Special Child LLB Programme offering yoga therapy for infants and children with special needs. The centre also has a large outreach programme promoting yoga in local schools and community centres. By attending classes or workshops at SYC Yoga you are directly supporting this vital work.
The SYC Yoga Teacher Training programme includes:
- Yoga for Children with Developmental Challenges (Autism, ADD, ADHD, Global Development Delay)
- Teaching Yoga to Children
- Yoga for Teenagers and
- Yoga for the Special Child™
Information on all classes and workshops: www.specialyoga.org.uk Tel: 0208 968 1900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in yoga for children with special needs, please contact: email@example.com
Our products and classes have been specifically designed to help children manage their stress, anxiety, and anger while promoting confidence, self-esteem and peaceful sleep.
Relax Kids products online. Relax Kids Classes: Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, East London, North London, South London and West London