Type IT! specialises in teaching children aged 8 – 18 years and adults to touch type. Touch typing frees the brain to be creative and speeds up the process of getting your ideas and thoughts into a document. It will help children and students to complete their homework and coursework in super-quick time.
“By learning to touch type, students can increase their writing speed between 2 and 5 times, making it a skill that will improve their productivity for school, college, university and the world of work. Learning at a young age is important before the bad habits creep in.” Wendy Petersen is the Course Director for Type IT!
- Lessons follow the National Literacy Strategy
- Boosts confidence and self esteem
- Fun motivational games
- Ideal for children with Dyslexia/Dyspraxia
- Small groups – max 4 students per class
- Holiday courses and family sessions
For further information see our website: