The Family Psychologist & Assessment Centre
Working across the UK, The Family Psychologist understand that parents need honest, open answers when making decisions about what is right for their family; which is precisely what they aim to provide.
After many years working within both the health and education sectors, The Family Psychologist's lead clinical psychologist, Dr Rachel Johnson, set out to offer a wide range of services to support the behavioural, emotional and social development of children, from birth through to sixth form and the workplace.
As a Chartered Clinical Psychologist specialising in Early Years, Children and Family work, as well as in the assessment of specific learning difficulties and dyslexia, Dr Johnson and her team provide a varied range of services to meet the needs of the families and professionals who approach them for support. These include:
- Educational assessment & Dyslexia testing (for adults | children) in your own home, classroom or workplace
- Indepth Cognitive profiling, reporting, and guidance
- Behavioural & Emotional intervention for difficulties at home or in the classroom
- Early Years work, with parents of infants & pre-schoolers for concerns around sleeping, feeding, potty training or separation anxiety
- "Incredible Years" Positive Parenting groups - helping parents build happy families and bright futures
- Medical-legal (medico-legal) and Family Court assessments and reports
Child psychologist and educational assessments at: 60 Friar St, Droitwich plus we also cover Birmingham, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and West Midlands