Established since 1983, La Jolie Ronde has been leading the way in early language learning across the UK and Ireland. A unique and proven method of teaching French and Spanish to 0-11 year olds, our high quality programme has been developed to ensure children achieve the highest possible standards. Tens of thousands of children across the UK and Ireland benefit from learning a language every week following the La Jolie Ronde method and demand is growing all the time.
The high quality, structured programme is designed to be both fun and educational ensuring children achieve the highest possible standards at every level. Licensees are provided with all teaching materials and there is a starting point for every age from 0-3 year olds through to 3-4 5-6 , 7-8 and 8-11 year olds. From day one our dedicated and friendly Head Office team is on hand to offer support and advice from setting up and running a business. You will also be designated a regional personal mentor who is a licensee who already owns a successful La Jolie Ronde business.
Being a La Jolie Ronde Licensee is genuinely flexible. You are your own boss. You decide when and where to hold your classes enabling you to fit classes around school hours and family commitments. Classes are term time (with the option to run holiday activities) and run during curriculum time within a pre-school setting and lunch times, after school and Saturday mornings for primary age children. No teaching experience is required.
La Jolie Ronde will provide you with everything including:
- 30 years’ experience of teaching languages to pre-school and primary age children
- Comprehensive marketing pack, including all letters, leaflets, posters and logos
- One-to-one weekly marketing support from day one
- Access to observe existing licensees’ classes and see the methodology in practice
- Full training in how to deliver our methodology
- All teaching materials including lesson plans, flash cards, activity books, CDs, photocopiable masters
- Quality assurance visits in your first term to help with any practical concerns
- Use of the La Jolie Ronde brand and logo
- Unique licence number
- A year’s teaching licence - License to teach using the La Jolie Ronde method and materials
- Public liability insurance cover up to £10,000,000
- Free local and national advertising
- Space on the La Jolie Ronde website to advertise your classes
- Annual training meetings, both national and regional
- Ongoing business support and advice
- Dedicated licence team both at Head Office and your own personal mentor
- La Jolie Ronde Email address
- Certificate on completion of training