Birmingham Botanical Gardens & Glasshouses
Birmingham Botanical Gardens & GlasshousesWestbourne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3TR
The Birmingham Botanical Gardens were opened in 1832. They were designed by J. C. Loudon, a leading garden planner, horticultural journalist and publisher. Apart from the glasshouses, which were added during the latter half of the 19th century, the layout of the Gardens is much the same today as Loudon's original design.